Terms of Service
- The term ‘Tiny Build Electrics’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ or ‘our’ refers to the owner of our website Tiny Build Electrics, of registered office address Flat 3, 11 Grove Hill Close, Emmer Green, Reading, Berkshire, RG4 8EJ. We are a company sole trade company. ‘Our website’ refers to tinybuildelectrics.com the term ‘you’ or ‘your’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
Terms and Conditions of Use of Our Website:
- The content of the pages of our website is for your general information and use only and may be updated or changed, or we may withdraw either part or our entire website without notice to you.
- Neither we nor any third parties providing information on our website provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and goods found or offered on our website for any particular purpose. Such information may unknowingly contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Our website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction of any material that constitutes a part of our website is prohibited without our prior written agreement.
- All trademarks reproduced in our website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on our website.
- Unauthorised use of our website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, our website may also include links to other websites or social media sites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- There may be legal notices on other areas of our website which relate to your use of our website, all of which will, together with these terms and conditions, govern your use of our website. Your use of our website and any dispute arising out of such use of our website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales. If you choose to access our website from outside the United Kingdom, you are responsible for compliance with laws of the country from which you access our website.
Terms and Conditions of Sale
- All products shown on our website are subject to availability. Should any products be temporarily out of stock or subject to delayed despatch at the time we receive your order we will notify you no later than the next working day after receipt of your order.
- Whilst we make all reasonable efforts to ensure that all descriptions and graphical representations of the products correspond to the actual products, images of goods are for illustrative purposes only.
- We reserve the right to change prices and to add, modify or remove any special offers through our website at any time without prior notice to you.
- We will not accept responsibility for any goods wrongly ordered by you where we have provided sufficient product details to enable you to make accurate choices.
Orders and Payment
- By placing any orders through our website, you agree that: you are at least 16 years of age and are legally capable of entering into binding contracts; the personal information which you provide when you register as a customer is true, accurate, current and complete in all respects; and you agree not to impersonate any other person or entity or to use a false name or a name that you are not authorised to use.
- Orders are only accepted and processed when payment has been received. No goods will be despatched until full payment has been received and cleared through our bank. Payment will be accepted on our behalf by Stripe secure payment and must be made at the time of placing your order.