The Lynx Smart BMS is a dedicated Battery Management System for Victron Lithium Smart Batteries. There are multiple BMS-es available for our Smart Lithium series of batteries, and the Lynx Smart is the most feature rich and complete option. Its main features are:
- Built-in 500A contactor, used as a fall-back safety mechanism and also available as a remote controllable main systems switch
- Battery monitor, indicating state of charge percentage and more data.
- Pre-alarm signal: provide a warning before the system shuts down due to -for example- a low cell.
- Bluetooth for use with the VictronConnect App, for setup and monitoring.
- Local and remote monitoring using a Victron GX device, for example the Cerbo GX
The Lynx Smart BMS is part of the modular Lynx Distribution system.
|Manufacturer Part Number||LYN034160200|
|Supply Voltage Range||9-58Vdc|
|Supported System Voltages||12, 24 or 48V|
|Reverse Polarity Protection||No|
|Main Safety Contactor Continuous Current Rating||500A continuous|
|Main Safety Contactor Peak Current Rating||600A for 5 minutes|
|Power Consumption Hibernate or Standby Mode||Approximately 10.4mW (0.8mA at 13V)|
|Power Consumption in Active Mode||Approximately 2.6W (200mA at 13V) depending on the state of the relays|
|AUX Output Maximum Current Rating||1.1A continuous, protected by resettabel fuse|
|VE.Can Connection||RJ45 and RJ45 terminator|
|Battery BMS Cables Connection||Male and female circular 3-pole connector with M8 screw ring|
|Dimensions||H190 x W180 x D80mm|
|Country of Manufacture||India|